We want to be a bridge between dreams and reality, make ideas possible.
We are an architecture agency located in Medellin, Colombia, with more than 20 years of experience.
Our projects and designs stand out for their timeless and visionary quality, comfort, efficient and sustainable, socially generous, with a conscious and differentiated materiality, with low mantainance rates.
We design for our clients needs, taylored to their requirements.
We have worked with different budgets sizes; We have a broad experience in multiple project types in Colombia and Latinamerica: Private and public, educational and cultural, hospitality and industrial, housing and public space.
We have been commited with education, teaching and pedagogical developments; We have curated exhibitions, lecture series and symposiums, as well as designed pedagogical methodologies and educational programs.
We are consultants for multiple companies, funds and organizations in architecture, master plans, urban design, sustainability and innovation in architecture.
We design and conceptualize buildings for:
- Industry: factories, warehouses, production plants, etc.
- Housing: Multi-family housing, social housing.
- Tourism: Hospitality and tourism, adventure hotels, etc.
- Cultural: Cultural spaces, cultural centers, galleries, community centers, museums, theaters.
- Education: Educational institutions, schools, colleges and universities.
- Sports Facilities: coliseums, courts, aquatic centers.
- Spaces for Spirituality: churches, cemeteries, spaces for meditation.
- Commercial: Shopping Centers, offices, medical offices, restaurants.
Tell us about your project or idea! We can make it happen.
We design and conceptualize master plans, public and private spaces such as:
- Shopping Malls
- Educational Campuses
- Streets, bridges and public stairs.
Are you a landowner and don´t know how to develop it?
We design and conceptualize interior environments for:
Looking for spatial identity for your business or project?
Architecture as Culture
We design, manage, conceptualize, and curate architecture events:
- Events and academic programs
- Applied research